20,109,600,000 Pin-ups 20,109,600,000 Pin-ups

Awesome dressup.

This is one of the better dressups. Most of them are just to simple. But this one is realy nice. The anatomy of the charakter looks good and realistic. I think this will take a place in my fav list.

vest816 responds:

Thanks for the +fav kekekekeke!

Oh wait, my bad, this isn't DeviantArt. Thanks for the good marks and the nice words. Glad you see it as better than the average, which was the intent. But thanks for the positive response!

Drakojan Skies Acolytes Drakojan Skies Acolytes

Frontpage.

One of the best games I've seen so far on NG. Interactivity was good and the sound too.
See you on frontpage and maybe place 1.
Keep it up.

Lovesaber - SE Lovesaber - SE

Keep up your games!

I'm so glad that someone makes furry/yiff games for the hetero furries ^^. Your games just rock and you should keep it up. I like the way you draw the female characters.

And don't listen to the people who don't like it and give it a bad review just because it has anthro characters. This flash is great!

For your next game:
- make it a bit longer and diversified
- add more scenes in the yiff part ^^

Good luck for your next game!

KO Boxing KO Boxing

This game is cool. ^^

I love the roo girl. She looks sexy X3
And i also like the "suprise" at the end. The only bad thing is: no sound!
Please add some sound effects and update your game.
This goes up to my fav.

Black Knight Black Knight

Cool Game

Yeah, this game is great. It's fun to hit the peasants to get the gold. And the animations are very nice.

Sex Kitten Sim-Date 4 Sex Kitten Sim-Date 4

Nicely done.

Great hentai sim. I realy like the pics. Only the music get bored after a while.

But overall its a nice game.

Ray - Part 2 Ray - Part 2

I could play this game a 100 times.

I realy like this South Park style. And the game doesn´t get boring because you have lots of choices to kill your enemys. But Ray-Part 1 was more funnier then part 2.

I dont think that Ray is dead. In part 3 he will get his revenge ;)

Create A Fursona v1.0 Create A Fursona v1.0

Wow

This Flash is simply only cool. I always wanted to make my own Furry character. And this Flash has also yet so many differently possibilities. Thanks man!

Unfortunately there are not so many Furry things on New Grounds. But who knows what brings the future :)

MOHAA Demo MOHAA Demo

Great Flash.

I realy like it. Well, MoH is one of my fav games and this is a very nice conversion of it. Graphics and sounds are very good.

Keep it up!

machstealth responds:

thanks man! David Hua did the graphics and machstealth did the sound. We appreciate it!

Get Set Boogie! Get Set Boogie!

Old School.

That was awsome. I realy like this game.