Aladdin Arabian nights Aladdin Arabian nights

Very Nice.

Nice graphics. But the sound could be better. That's the only bad thing. You should make another one.

Piggy Bank Pinko Piggy Bank Pinko

Cool

I liked the first movie and I like this one too.
Really nice animations and humor again.

Our First Halloween Our First Halloween

I like it.

That was awesome. "The garbage fairy", lol. It's definitely front page material.

A Theft of Funny (TTA) A Theft of Funny (TTA)

That was just amazing!

It all looks like the real TV show. You did a good job with the voices. I hope to see the next part soon. This goes to my favorites.

buster126 responds:

Thats what I was trying to do :) Thanks buddy!

Rapture Rapture

Very Good

You did a good job with the lip sinc and the smooth animation. Also the character looks really cute. You should make more flash movies with her. But if you want that she looks like a cat girl you should change some body parts like the tail, face and ears. The music was good too. What's the name of the song?

avidlebon responds:

Thanks ZigZag. Don't worry, she'll be back. Avid's moreso a mix, but it's just easier to explain saying 'she's a cat girl'. Inspiration for her comes alot from Jenny the Alberdian cat, from "Bucky O'Hare" but noone seems to remember that anthro flick anymore. The song was originally done by iio, but this particular version is remixed by Gigi D'Agostino.

Dargon the Dragon Dargon the Dragon

Interesting.

I've never seen a dragon with a flame thrower. Nice idea. The animation looks good for 8 fps.

A Windy Day A Windy Day

Nice little movie.

That makes me smile. And i like that fbf style. But it was just a little bit to short.

In too deep 1 minute In too deep 1 minute

Very nice

I really like this flash. Keep up your good work.

Nounouille responds:

thx !

MC Hawking: Music Video MC Hawking: Music Video

Cool.

The Flash is simply cool. The music is cool, the animations are nice and it`s funny. Hawking is the best pimp in the world.

TmsT's Duke Nukem Forever TmsT's Duke Nukem Forever

Great movie.

Very nice movie. The music was realy cool.

Nice Work!